I just wanted to let y'all know that I'll probably be away from my bloggy for a few days--probably until after Thanksgiving. I've recently enabled comment moderation to deal with comment spam and unhelpful/rude comments. So if you try to post a comment and it doesn't appear, it's either because:
1) you are a jerk who wants to link to your white power website;
2) you want to insult me or my beliefs, rather than engage in intelligent conversation;
3) you're spamming me;
4) you have more misspelled than correctly spelled words in your comment;
5) I accidentally hit "reject" instead of "publish" (crap!);
6) yo momma;
or -- drum roll please--
7) I'm away from my bloggy over the holiday and will get to it all later.
In the meantime, I wish you all a peaceful Thanksgiving. I'd also like to introduce you to our adopted Thanksgiving turkey, Gideon. He lives at Farm Sanctuary, and is a very handsome gentleman, no? We are visiting Farm Sanctuary tomorrow for their annual Celebration for the Turkeys. I hope I get a chance to say hello to Gideon! Don't forget: you, too, can adopt a turkey!
And if you're still trying to figure out what to cook this year, I recommend checking out this site. For dessert, you can also add Pumpkin Ice Cream to the menu! It's like pie in ice cream form.